If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 2-3pm in Room 8 then email to: email@example.com and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Delivery Partner – Uber Eats
Have a car, motorcycle, scooter or bike? Become an Uber Eats delivery partner and help deliver food from your city’s best restaurants to hungry people across the city. Delivering with Uber Eats is a great way to earn money on your own schedule; simply sign on to the partner app and you’re set to go. It’s a simple and convenient solution for people looking for an earning opportunity that fits into their schedule.
What you need to know
- Earn great money: The more you deliver around busy dinner times, the more you earn!
- Be your own boss: Deliver meals around your own schedule.
- Getting started is super simple: Signing up to be an Uber Eats delivery partner is quick & easy!
- Get paid weekly: Get earnings deposited into your bank account weekly.
Delivering by Car
- Be 18 years old or older
- Hold a full Australian driver’s license
- Hold third party property damage insurance or comprehensive cover for your car
- Ensure your car is currently registered and CTP-insured in the state you are delivering in
- Access to a 1990 year or newer car
Delivering by Motorcycle or Scooter
- Be 18 years old or older
- Hold a valid Australian motorcycle license (probationary or full)
- Hold third party property damage insurance or comprehensive cover for your vehicle
- Ensure your vehicle is currently registered and CTP-insured in the state you are delivering in
- Access to a 1990 year or newer motorcycle or scooter
Delivering by Bicycle
- Be 18 years old or older, and be fit and able to ride a bicycle!
All of our delivery partners must pass a background check.
Our delivery partners come from all backgrounds and industries – anyone can deliver with Uber and earn great money!
Pool Installer / Trainee
At Narellan Pools, working is not just a job it’s a passion! And it’s easy to get passionate, when your Vision is to bring dreams to life! Narellan Pools is a renowned brand within the Australian community, winning awards and accolades from the swimming pool and franchising industries alike. With strong community values, our vision is to be the world’s best and most loved pool brand.
We are seeking a passionate team member to play a key installation role in the continued success of our Northern Rivers franchise business with incentives to become a pool builder. Your passion for high quality craftsmanship, your demonstrable skills in pool installation, as well as various construction skills and experience will showcase your ability to help bring our client’s dreams to life.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion and drive for bringing clients dream’s to life by installing world-class pool products
- Have a demonstrable track-record in pool installation and / or construction tasks
- Have the interpersonal skills to build respectful relationships with our clients, suppliers, contractors and other team members
- Have a real commitment to achieving and delivering worlds’ best practice
- Have great personal and spoken presentation standards and skills
- Be disciplined in following policies and procedures
- Have a current drivers licence and own transport
In return you can expect
- To participate in continuous learning and development
- To be part of the team driving the success of the Narellan Pools brand in Australia
- Be part of a disciplined team who work hard and celebrate success
Remuneration will be negotiated to attract exceptional, motivated and experienced candidates.
Applications not addressing the selection criteria specified above will not be considered.
Bar Attendants – Australian Hotel
About the business:
Pub + Nightclub
About the role:
Be part fun team at The Aussie
Benefits and perks:
Great lifestyle living working on the coast
Skills and experience:
Competancy card required
Stable Hand / Groom
Byron Equestrian Byron Bay NSW
Calling all horse enthusiasts!
We are seeking an experienced and committed person to join our great little team from July 2019.
Feeding and rugging horses
Tack up and down of horses
Grooming , washing and basic veterinary care
Opportunity for riding, teaching, training and in vaulting and dressage to experienced applicants.
Package may include accommodation and the ability to bring your horse. Ideally we would like one full time person however we may consider a job share or part time position for the right applicant.
Melaluca Plantation Byron Bay NSW
I’m young bloke 25 y.o and have done a fair bit of traveling and backpacking myself.
Really I would just like to host some young and easy going backpackers who are keen to give me a hand with odd jobs on the farm. In exchange for a few hours work a day I will give you a great place to stay and a great experience exploring the area! I can show you the best places in the area as well as really nice places to visit which not many backpackers would otherwise get the chance to see!
We can share some beers over a fire after a days working and exploring the area.. I know some great spots for hiking, secret waterfalls, swimming spots, surfing.
We also have a tennis court on the farm so you would be welcome to play as much as you like!
I am really easy going and flexible with how many days you would like to help out. But it would be great to have you on the farm for at least 1-2 weeks and then if you would like to extend then we can discuss.
Typical work will involve a few hours of cleaning up the farm (fencing, clearing fallen down trees, gardening, lawn mowing, slashing on the tractor and helping me do odd jobs around the place).
It would be really nice to host a couple of a pair of mates who are travelling together and want to experience a great stay on a farm.
I can provide you with your own separate cottage (with two bedrooms) bathroom and then we can share the kitchen and cooking together!
I am also keen to do some more surfing in the afternoons! The beach is only 20mins away so if you are a keen surfer or would like to learn that would be great also!
But please note this is not a paid work position. Just a chance to offer a place to stay and share some great experiences on the farm and in the amazing northern rivers region!
Greyhound Backpacker Specialist Is Hiring!
Greyhound Australia Backpacker Travel Specialists Byron Bay NSW
Greyhound Backpacker Specialist in Byron Bay is currently hiring!
We are a backpacker travel agency and are looking for stuff to help other backpackers plan their trips up the east coast and beyond. Your task? Speak to any backpackers passing our shop, give them information about the east coast and help them book their tours.
We are looking for people:
– with sales experience (promo, fund raising, door to door etc.)
– who ideally already traveled up or down the east coast
– with min. 3-6 months left on their Visa and willing to commit for that time
– who are bubbly, outgoing, self-motivated, and the more languages you speak the better !
– available immediately
In return you will be paid on a high hourly basis and commission.
Location is Byron Bay
If you think you are the perfect candidate to exceed in this job send me an email with your resume and a short cover letter explaining how you fulfill all the above requirements and why we should hire you.
Guest Services and Reservations
Atlantic Byron Bay Byron Bay NSW
The Atlantic Byron Bay is a beautiful and iconic accommodation offering, for those guests seeking to “live like a local” whilst staying in Byron Bay. The Atlantic prides itself on exceptional guest experience and this role is an integral part of the business.
Joining an energetic and passionate team, the primary role of this position is to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests from reservations through to arrivals and departures.
- Process and confirm details of guest reservations
- Create memorable experiences for our guests, including anticipating their needs and assisting with local recommendations
- Communicate with our Housekeeping Team and assist with pre-arrival room checks
- Answer customer enquiries over the phone and online
Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with a variety of people
- Have a great eye for detail to help us deliver a consistent guest experience
- Excellent written communication & phone skills
- Proficient computer skills including Word and Excel, RMS or equivalent hotel system an advantage
- Experience working in a similar role or equivalent customer service position
This role is on a casual basis, you must be flexible and available for weekend work. You must meet the appropriate legal requirements to work in Australia.
Casual Cook in Byron Bay
Jora Local Byron Bay NSW
A restaurant in Byron Bay is seeking a casual Cook (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available both days at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Cook
- Have the right to work in Australia