If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 2-3pm in Room 8 then email to: email@example.com and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Nursery/ Sales person Required
5 days per week
- Horticultural experience
- Retail experience
- Customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge in pest and diseases
- Lifting will be required, previous experience is essential
Casual Kitchen Hand in Byron Bay
A retail shop/other in Byron Bay is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 15 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Kitchen Hand
- Have Australian work rights
- Previous experience in resort or hotel cleaning
- Really good eye for detail
- Must have attention to detail
- Enjoy cleaning
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- High level of customer service & guest relations
- Able to use initiative & work proactively
- Small team & friendly environment
- Beautiful tropical gardens & surrounds
- Short shifts
The position is across a 7 day roster and involves weekend work. Looking for long term candidates.
To apply please email your application with resume and a covering letter that details your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bar & Floor positions available at Loft Byron Bay to start immediately – Loft Byron Bay
Loft Byron Bay is looking for hard working and enthusiastic, true hospitality professionals to work across our Bar & Floor departments. You must have a demonstrated passion for all things hospitality and come equipped with a high level of customer service and professionalism.
Ideally located on Jonson Street with stunning beach views, Loft Byron Bay is a new and iconic venue of Byron Bay, and now is definitely the time to get on board!!
The ideal Loft Byron Bay employee will have:
- Extensive hospitality experience
- Food & Beverage product knowledge
- Great customer service skills
- An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
- The determination to work hard
- The ability to work under pressure across both the Bar and Floor departments
- A good understanding of the meaning of ‘teamwork’
If you are truly passionate about hospitality and want to forge a career forward now is the time to join our team!
Applicants must be available 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends, must hold a current RSA and must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered.
Pastry chef – Byron Bay immediate start
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.