If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 2-3pm in Room 8 then email to: email@example.com and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Nursery/ Sales person Required
Nursery/ Sales person Required for busy retail nursery in Byron Bay
5 days per week
- Horticultural experience
- Retail experience
- Customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge in pest and diseases
- Lifting will be required, previous experience is essential
Bar & Floor positions available at Loft Byron Bay to start immediately
Loft Byron Bay is looking for hard working and enthusiastic, true hospitality professionals to work across our Bar & Floor departments. You must have a demonstrated passion for all things hospitality and come equipped with a high level of customer service and professionalism.
Ideally located on Jonson Street with stunning beach views, Loft Byron Bay is a new and iconic venue of Byron Bay, and now is definitely the time to get on board!!
The ideal Loft Byron Bay employee will have:
- Extensive hospitality experience
- Food & Beverage product knowledge
- Great customer service skills
- An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
- The determination to work hard
- The ability to work under pressure across both the Bar and Floor departments
- A good understanding of the meaning of ‘teamwork’
If you are truly passionate about hospitality and want to forge a career forward now is the time to join our team!
Applicants must be available 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends, must hold a current RSA and must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered.
Delivery Partner – Uber Eats
WHO WE ARE
Have a car, motorcycle, scooter or bike? Become an Uber Eats delivery partner and help deliver food from your city’s best restaurants to hungry people across the city. Delivering with Uber Eats is a great way to earn money on your own schedule; simply sign on to the partner app and you’re set to go. It’s a simple and convenient solution for people looking for an earning opportunity that fits into their schedule.
What you need to know
- Earn great money: The more you deliver around busy dinner times, the more you earn!
- Be your own boss: Deliver meals around your own schedule.
- Getting started is super simple: Signing up to be an Uber Eats delivery partner is quick & easy!
- Get paid weekly: Get earnings deposited into your bank account weekly.
Delivering by Car
- Be 18 years old or older
- Hold a full Australian driver’s license
- Hold third party property damage insurance or comprehensive cover for your car
- Ensure your car is currently registered and CTP-insured in the state you are delivering in
- Access to a 1990 year or newer car
Delivering by Motorcycle or Scooter
- Be 18 years old or older
- Hold a valid Australian motorcycle license (probationary or full)
- Hold third party property damage insurance or comprehensive cover for your vehicle
- Ensure your vehicle is currently registered and CTP-insured in the state you are delivering in
- Access to a 1990 year or newer motorcycle or scooter
Delivering by Bicycle
- Be 18 years old or older, and be fit and able to ride a bicycle!
All of our delivery partners must pass a background check.
Housekeeping Attendants & Housekeeping Supervisor
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments located at 20-22 Fletcher Street, offers a range of accommodation options centrally located right in the heart of Byron Bay.
We are currently seeking customer focused Housekeeping Attendants and a Housekeeping Supervisor to join the busy team for an immediate start. The hotel boasts self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as studio rooms.
Our Housekeeping Attendants play a key part of the daily hotel operations by maintaining a high level of customer service and cleaning processes with an attention to detail.
Our Housekeeping Supervisor will play a hands on key part of leading the daily hotel operations by maintaining a high standard of quality and cleanliness through out the hotel by leading by example and providing leadership, direction, training and support to the Housekeeping team.
The ideal candidates for both positions will have:
- A can-do, responsible, and flexible approach to work with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent and consistent level of service to guests whilst conducting a high standard of cleaning duties, transforming rooms into a home away from home for our guests;
- Prior experience in a similar environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills; including friendly customer service demeanour;
- Proven ability to be a proactive individual with strong organisational and time management skills; and
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations and providing a high standard of guest service.
BANG BANG BYRON BAY: Experienced waitstaff required
Bang Bang Byron Bay is looking for a range of hospitality professionals to join our team. We have multiple casual and full time positions available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
– Multiple years of comparable hospitality experience
– Experience working in fast paced, fine dining venues
– An impeccable level of customer service and professionalism
– An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
– Passion for delivering a polished but vibrant customer experience
– Ability to demonstrate a high level of product knowledge
– The right to work in Australia
– Full availability, day and night
– A valid NSW RSA
Byron Fresh Cafe is located in the heart of beautiful Byron Bay, we are a thriving cafe open from 7.30am-10pm, 7 days a week. We focus on fresh, local ingredients and offer a healthy menu. We are now hiring full time cooks, 38 hours per week $55,000 pa + super + tips.
The prime purpose of the cook role is to ensure the smooth operation of service, working with the team to provide every guest with an experience like no other.
The role is supported by a great team of professional hospitality staff and very progressive business owners. No split shifts, no back to back shifts and no long hours/days/weeks, the role will consist of 5 shifts per week, 2pm-11pm or 6am-2pm
We offer a very organised and positive environment
To join our team, you must
- Have proven experience in a previous chef/cook role
- Have an excellent attitude and be genuinely happy
- Being hospitality you need to be full available weekends public holidays and festivals as these are the busiest time in the cafe. (Splendour/Blues festival)(excluding Christmas Day
Pastry chef – Sunday Sustainable Bakery
We really like it if you come up with new and exciting offers, everything gets a go as we really like to experiment with different ingredients. We are a high level artisan bakery and cafe that specialises in all that is made in house & has a healthy and locally sourced edge. We have many products that are sugar free, vegan and gluten free. We also do some classics to keep the masses happy.
Fine quality cakes with writing and moulds is not what we are. Anything that requires too much labour isn’t our style. For example don’t do individual cakes to order and certainly not wedding cakes!
Money wise we pay top dollar for your experience & you can basically choose your hours within reason. Unfortunately our amazing, long term current pasty chef has an ongoing injury gotten worse and had to resign immediately, so you can start ASAP. Please feel free to call (Conor 044 988 7311) anytime to discuss, have a look at our Instagram for an idea of our vibe. If your not from Byron Bay we can help with getting your accomodation too.
Casual Barista position 15-25 hours a week – Byron Bay
Bar Tender position available
Experienced Waiter Needed in Bangalow, NSW (Byron Bay Area)
Chef, cook, Lord of food prep
Casual Kitchen Hand in Byron Bay
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Kitchen Hand
- Have Australian work rights
Retail Assistant – ALDI
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
We’re looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy. A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for their customers and team. The role is physical in nature, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines and our shifts can start at 6am some mornings, and finish at 10pm others, so being flexible and available any 5 out of 7 days is important. Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $25.31 per hour*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee
- Extensive training and development.
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Operating manual pallet moving equipment
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating tills and calculating change manually
*Hourly rate for Retail Assistants over 18 years of age.
Casual Retail Assistant – Byron Bay
An iconic Australian fashion institution, Sportsgirl is a leader in the fashion space. We pride ourselves on our fashionability, trends, and always encouraging our customer to #BETHATGIRL. Not only do we love to feature some of Australia’s most influential and inspirational women in our campaigns, but we also love to support young Australians. If you are a fun and confident individual who lives for fashion and feels as though you align with our brand and values – JOIN US! Become a Sportsgirl today, and enjoy access to the latest trends, collabs, and first dibs on some of the coolest in beauty and accessories. So, what are you waiting for?
We want you to C.A.R.E. for our customers
- CONNECT with our customer
- ASPIRE her to unearth her story
- RECOMMEND outfit options and style her with confidence
- EXCITE her and build an ongoing connection
What’s up for grabs?
- 30% product discount
- Sales rewards and incentives
- An inspiring, supportive, and FUN work culture
- An amazing opportunity to gain fashion retail experience
- Access to training and development, no matter what stage of your career you are at
What do we look for?
- A genuine passion for the retail industry
- A love for all things fashion
- A bubbly personality to connect with our customer
- A drive to develop and achieve results
As this is a casual position, a minimum number of hours per week cannot be guaranteed. With many stores trading seven days and late nights, flexible availability is essential.
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.