If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 2-3pm in Room 8 then email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Housekeeping Attendants & Housekeeping Supervisor
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments
Housekeeping Attendants & Housekeeping Supervisor
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments located at 20-22 Fletcher Street, offers a range of accommodation options centrally located right in the heart of Byron Bay.
We are currently seeking customer focused Housekeeping Attendants and a Housekeeping Supervisor to join the busy team for an immediate start. The hotel boasts self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as studio rooms.
Our Housekeeping Attendants play a key part of the daily hotel operations by maintaining a high level of customer service and cleaning processes with an attention to detail.
Our Housekeeping Supervisor will play a hands on key part of leading the daily hotel operations by maintaining a high standard of quality and cleanliness through out the hotel by leading by example and providing leadership, direction, training and support to the Housekeeping team.
The ideal candidates for both positions will have:
- A can-do, responsible, and flexible approach to work with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent and consistent level of service to guests whilst conducting a high standard of cleaning duties, transforming rooms into a home away from home for our guests;
- Prior experience in a similar environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills; including friendly customer service demeanour;
- Proven ability to be a proactive individual with strong organisational and time management skills; and
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations and providing a high standard of guest service.
Casual Barista in Byron Bay
A bar/cafe/restaurant in Byron Bay is seeking a casual Barista (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Barista
- Have Australian work rights
Retail Sales Associate – Zulu & Zephyr
An opportunity exists for an experienced retail sales assistant to join the team at our first Australian Boutique store in Byron Bay, NSW.
The successful candidate must have retail fashion sales experience, phenomenal customer service skills, impeccable attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
Our retail team are much more than the first point of contact for customers in-store, they’re our brand ambassadors — responsible for creating a memorable brand experience and ensuring every interaction on our sales floor exceeds our customer’s expectations.
The Zulu & Zephyr culture is unique — we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational, attracting like-minded individuals, who are hard-working, passionate and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Driving sales to deliver weekly / monthly sales targets
- Maintain a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- Carrying out of store-operating standards
- Maintaining company policy and procedure
- Support the Store Manager to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
Skills & Experience:
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Be able to develop strategies to further the client base and increase sales growth
- You will have experience in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Show exceptional customer service skills, be immaculately presented, show strong organisational and communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment whilst being able to work unsupervised and without instruction
- Demonstrate clear decision making and problem-solving skills
This position is based in Byron Bay, on a casual basis.
The successful applicant must be available Monday to Sunday 10am to 6pm
Car Wash Customer Service Positions
Hanks Auto Wash has been revamped with an exciting spin on the car wash industry. We celebrate team work and find inspiration in global carwash trends. Due to our exciting rebrand we are rapidly expanding and offering the right people this fabulous opportunity to join our team
We are currently looking for fun, driven and enthusiastic team players to join our energetic and engaging team on a casual basis.
To stand out from the crowd these highly sought after attributes would be highly desired:
- Customer Service experience
- Maintain a high attention to detail and ability to perform efficiently
- Motivated by being part of an energetic team
- Professional manner with an extra mile attitude
- Full drivers license preferred
Hanks Auto Wash takes great pride in being fun and fast paced with an energetic environment where you can grow and develop your skills.
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Training & Development from our team leaders
- A fun & energetic culture that encourages good vibes and personal growth
- Flexible working conditions to suit your lifestyle
Working hours may cover weekends, public holidays and extended opening hours.
We have positions available for immediate start. Send your resume to email@example.com
Experienced waitstaff required – Treehouse Bar on Belongil
Byron Bay’s most exciting new venue is looking for a range of hospitality professionals to join our opening team. We are offering the opportunity to establish our venue as Byron’s foremost dining experience.
We have multiple casual and full time positions available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
– Multiple years of comparable hospitality experience
– Experience working in fast paced, fine dining venues
– An impeccable level of customer service and professionalism
– An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
– Passion for delivering a polished but vibrant customer experience
– Ability to demonstrate a high level of product knowledge
– The right to work in Australia
– Full availability, day and night
– A valid NSW RSA
If you fit the build and are excited to join our team, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Store Person
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Picking and packing orders for despatch
- Receipting inwards deliveries into stock control system
- Cleaning of rental equipment to Aidacare standards
- Warehouse cleaning and maintenance
- Deliveries locally and from Grafton to the border
The right person for the position will demonstrate:
- Experience in a busy commercial warehouse
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer experience, including Excel and stock control programs
- Fitness and ability to handle small, medium and large products
- A current driver’s licence
- People skills enabling you to gel with customers and the growing Ballina team
A criminal history check will be required of the successful applicant as part of compliance with our customers’ requirements.
If you feel that you have what it takes to fill this role and join our Ballina team, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you are suitable.