If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 2-3pm in room 8 then email to: email@example.com and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Pink Lotus Mullumbimby NSW
Pink Lotus is a Vietnamese Eatery located in Mullumbimby town
we are looking for a Part time kitchen positions to join our team
– Must have relevant experience
– Vietnamese kitchen background – advantage
– RSL certificate – advantage
– Willing to work evening and weekend shifts
I am seeking a carer to travel with my partner and me for approximately 3 weeks. As a quadriplegic I will need assistance with my personal care.
We will be travelling with my caravan from Byron Bay to Townsville, departing in mid-June.
Please be in touch if you are interested to discuss details.
To register and apply for this job and others like it please go to
Hi, I am looking for a part time baby sitter/nanny to look after my 11 month old daughter for 5-10 hrs/week (2-3 weekdays during the day for a up to 4 hours). Preferably looking for someone who is studying early childhood development and that has experience in childcare.
Casual Housekeeper – Weekends
Ballina Manor Ballina NSW
Ballina Manor Boutique Hotel, a luxury heritage listed 12 room accommodation venue, is seeking a mature, casual housekeeper to join and support our outstanding housekeeping team on weekends and additional days during peak seasons.Duties include servicing of guest rooms, monitoring and reporting of maintenance issues.
Room Attendants are responsible for conducting cleaning duties in accordance with our standards and providing courteous, professional, efficient and friendly service to our guests.
The role requires attention to detail, has some physical aspects but these are mild and commitment to delivering a high standard.
Applicants must be available to work both Saturday and Sunday, have good communication skills, those applicants with housekeeping experience are preferred but it is not necessary.
Housekeepers Required – ASAP Start
Comfort Hotels Australia Ballina NSW
Experienced Housekeepers required to join our small team.
- Must have Experience.
- Take pride and work with passion
- Have eye for detail
- Work both undirected and in a team environment
- Hard working
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Notify Front desk of any damages, deficits and disturbances
I am looking for a live in nanny at my beautiful home next to a river five minutes outside of Mullumbimby. Ideally you have a car and also love to help around the home a bit. I have a 2 year old angel heart and i am a single mom wishing for someone amazing to come live with us in the big room with its own entrance. Currently we have a nanny who has been here for two months and offers 14 hours a week babysitting Yemaya for the rent exchange, but she has to move on thus we are searching for an amazing new being to continue this same arrangement ! I am flexible with the time and hours and like to be in teh flow with each one of our schedules – I am a yoga teacher and breathworker and writring a novel – looking for like minded being
Part Time – Hospitality Assistant|Aged Care Experienced
- Kitchen/Laundry/Housekeeping role
- Minimum 40-45 hours per fortnight
- Monday to Saturday Shifts
Positioned in the heart of beautiful Byron Bay, Byron Aged Care is a 41 bed facility caring for elderly residents in a homelike setting within walking distance to the beach.
Are you an experienced Hospitality Assistant within residential aged care providing kitchen, laundry and cleaning services? If yes, apply today.
This varied role covers duties across the kitchen, laundry and housekeeping.
This role will suit an applicant who is available Monday to Saturday with flexibility to work varied AM & PM shifts.
With flexible working hours available to suit your lifestyle and out-of-work commitments, you will be offered a great salary package, with access to salary sacrifice to increase your take home pay and the potential for career progression within our growing organization.
- To assist in cleaning operations within the facility
- To assist in kitchen and resident dining
- To assist in laundry functions
- Hospitality experience working within an aged care facility setting essential
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience as a Hospitality Assistant within a commercial environment as both a Kitchenhand, Cleaner, Laundry Attendant and House keeper
- Ensure Aged Care Accreditation Standards are met
- To perform your duties around the facility to company high standards
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Empathy, respect and dignity towards the elderly
- Relevant Cert III or above hospitality qualifications relevant to the position highly regarded
- National Police Clearance Certificate
Guest Services – Byron Bay Beach Hotel Resort
Byron Bay Beach Hotel
Sitting directly overlooking Byron Bay’s Main Beach is the Beach Hotel Resort, a 25 room boutique hotel, part of the iconic Beach Hotel.
Offering a casual position with the opportunity to expand to a full-time position, with the possibility for growth in role for the right candidate.
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster on weekends, public and school holidays. Shifts between 2-5 days per week – 07.00 – 14.30 & 14.30 22.00.
- Previous Front Office experience or qualifications within the hospitality, travel or tourism industries required.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Handling reservations via telephone, email, GDS and via 3rd party websites.
- Communicate to both internal and external guests in a polite, courteous and constructive manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and balance customer service and time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer skills/knowledge.
- Assist guests arriving and departing the hotel though the check-in and departure process.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the Hotel.
- Imparting your knowledge and recommendations about the hotel, its facilities and the local area including restaurants and attractions to guests.
- Make recommendations, upsell hotel features and related services.
- Handle guest requests, inquiries and complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in a similar offering is a must;
- You will have exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills offering genuine service
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- Detailed awareness of local area is an asset;
- Aligned personal and company values .
Guest Services Agents & Housekeeping Supervisor
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments
Guest Service Agent – Part-Time
Housekeeping Supervisor – Part-Time
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments located at 20-22 Fletcher Street, offers a range of accommodation options centrally located right in the heart of Byron Bay.
We are currently seeking a customer focused Guest Service Agent and a Housekeeping Supervisor to join the busy team for an immediate start. The hotel boasts self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as studio rooms.
Our Guest Service Agents play a key part of the daily hotel operations by maintaining a high level of customer service and processing front office procedures with an attention to detail.
Our Housekeeping Supervisor will play a hands on key part of leading the daily hotel operations by maintaining a high standard of quality and cleanliness through out the hotel by leading by example and providing direction, training and support to the Housekeeping team.
The ideal candidates for both positions will have:
- A can-do, responsible, and flexible approach to work with a strong work ethic;
- Prior experience in a similar environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills; including friendly customer service demeanour;
- Proven ability to be a proactive individual with strong organisational and time management skills;
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills, excellent communication skills;
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations and providing a high standard of guest service; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Beekeeper – Native bees
We are looking for someone with experience working with Australian Native Bees. We will have up to 700 populated hives to be looked after. If you can split hives that would be a significant asset in your application. The role is about 3 to 4 days per week. Apply in writing with details of your work history, references, and appropriate experience.
Beautician / Manicurist in Byron Bay
Byron Beauty Bar
We are an established beauty salon in the heart of Byron Bay.
Our highly skilled team provide a personalised and lasting experience for every valued client. We only use premium products and the latest technology in a welcoming and relaxing environment.
We are looking for a beautician with a passion for nails, brows, lashes and makeup to join our growing salon. Your daily duties will include:
- Performing Manicures, Pedicures, Brow Shaping, Brow Tinting, Lash Lifts & Tints
- Conducting consultations and recommending products and services
- General salon duties
- Makeup experience desirable but not essential
- Experienced beautician with strong attention to detail
- Have a professional and well-groomed personal presentation
- Excellent people skills and can work effectively in a team
We are looking for someone who is honest, reliable and self-motivated, with great communication and organisational skills. Above all, you must be passionate about delivering exceptional service to clients.
- Work in a gorgeous salon located in beautiful Byron Bay
- Join a fun and friendly close-knit team culture
As the successful applicant, you will join a fun and fabulous working environment, upskill yourself through training and become part of a great team.