If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 2-3pm in room 8 then email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Guest Services – Byron Bay Beach Hotel Resort
Sitting directly overlooking Byron Bay’s Main Beach is the Beach Hotel Resort, a 25 room boutique hotel, part of the iconic Beach Hotel.
Offering a casual position with the opportunity to expand to a full-time position, with the possibility for growth in role for the right candidate.
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster on weekends, public and school holidays. Shifts between 2-5 days per week – 07.00 – 14.30 & 14.30 22.00.
- Previous Front Office experience or qualifications within the hospitality, travel or tourism industries required.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Handling reservations via telephone, email, GDS and via 3rd party websites.
- Communicate to both internal and external guests in a polite, courteous and constructive manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and balance customer service and time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer skills/knowledge.
- Assist guests arriving and departing the hotel though the check-in and departure process.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the Hotel.
- Imparting your knowledge and recommendations about the hotel, its facilities and the local area including restaurants and attractions to guests.
- Make recommendations, upsell hotel features and related services.
- Handle guest requests, inquiries and complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in a similar offering is a must;
- You will have exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills offering genuine service
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- Detailed awareness of local area is an asset;
- Aligned personal and company values
Guest Services Agents & Housekeeping Supervisor
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments Byron Bay NSW
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments
Guest Service Agent – Part-Time
Housekeeping Supervisor – Part-Time
Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments located at 20-22 Fletcher Street, offers a range of accommodation options centrally located right in the heart of Byron Bay.
We are currently seeking a customer focused Guest Service Agent and a Housekeeping Supervisor to join the busy team for an immediate start. The hotel boasts self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as studio rooms.
Our Guest Service Agents play a key part of the daily hotel operations by maintaining a high level of customer service and processing front office procedures with an attention to detail.
Our Housekeeping Supervisor will play a hands on key part of leading the daily hotel operations by maintaining a high standard of quality and cleanliness through out the hotel by leading by example and providing direction, training and support to the Housekeeping team.
The ideal candidates for both positions will have:
- A can-do, responsible, and flexible approach to work with a strong work ethic;
- Prior experience in a similar environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills; including friendly customer service demeanour;
- Proven ability to be a proactive individual with strong organisational and time management skills;
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills, excellent communication skills;
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations and providing a high standard of guest service; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Beauty and Spa Therapist
SULIS LIFESTYLE SALON AND SPA is Byron Bay’s premier Aveda hair and beauty salon. Every Sulis experience focusses on offering the highest quality treatments for our guests, providing a memorable and rejuvenating experience.
Our team pride ourselves on the high standard of our work. A commitment to continual Aveda training maintains our standard of excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A qualified beauty therapist with a minimum of 3 years experience
- A high level of technical ability and knowledge of a broad range of beauty services and spa treatments
- Presentable, highly motivated and a strong work ethic
- Eager to work in a busy salon
- A willingness to participate in all Aveda training
The Northern Co-operative Meat Company Ltd (NCMC) is a large export food processing plant located in Casino, Northern NSW.
We are seeking an enthusiastic worker to work within our Canteen. The successful applicant will be available to work 5:00pm – 8:30pm Monday through to Friday, approximately 15 hours per week. Ideal for those looking for shifts to suit study schedules or family commitments.
Job tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare food items for consumption by deep frying, heating (use of industrial oven) and sandwich prep
- Stacking of drink fridges and confectionary items
- Cleaning, on the job and routine
- Use of POS System and cash handling
- Ensuring to follow all health and safety procedures when carrying out all tasks
- Serve staff in a professional and friendly manner
To be successful, you will need to show the following:
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- An ability to work within a team and independently
- Good communication skills
- Initiative driven and reliable
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment desirable
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please forward your application to: email@example.com
Meat Industry Positions
The Northern Cooperative Meat Company Ltd (NCMC) is a leading export food processor with production facilities at Casino and Booyong near Lismore in the Northern Rivers area of the NSW far north coast.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and reliable people to join our team. Industry training will be provided on the job, this is a great opportunity to advance your career within the meat industry. You will be working for a well-established company offering a stable and friendly work environment.
You will be a valued team member and will work in a fast-paced environment.
Immediate start for the right applicant.
The positions include:
• Skilled Knife Hands
• Butchers, Boners, Slicers
• Industrial Cleaning
• Distribution and Warehousing
• General packing
• Processing Labourers
Admin/Customer Service/Online Retail
Sales & customer service position in Byron Bay working within an, exciting and desirable luxury lighting and home decor business. The business is predominantly online but operates from a showroom in the A&I Estate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend to a high volume of customer inquiries & orders via phone and email
- Order processing, tracking, and follow-up (Quickbooks Online & Shopify)
- Data Entry, Invoicing
- Customer Service
- Liaise with suppliers
- Maintain procedures
- Shopify experience an advantage
- Keen interest in interior design, decor highly regarded.
- Must have very friendly, courteous, phone manner
- Must take pride in appearance.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to tasks allocated.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Have intermediate Google Suite and outlook skills
- High computer competence
- A willingness for continued learning.
- At least two years experience in a role of similar nature
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Ability to follow procedures well
- Long term commitment (please do not apply if you are looking for a short term position)
Benefits & culture
Monday to Friday position in Byron Bay with a small, young team. An opportunity to grow and l develop new skills and knowledge within an design based industry, focused on decorative lighting. If you love interior design, architecture and fashion this position will be ideal for you.
Customer Care Consultant
We pride ourselves among the top Pest Management service providers in the country with over 20 branches throughout Australia.
A position has become available for a customer service consultant to join the team in our Ballina Branch.
Ideally we are looking for an applicant who has
- A great work ethic
- A can-do attitude
- Super personality, outgoing
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- Ability to work to and meet set KPI’s
Your main duties would include
- Contacting our existing customers
- Renewing our customers annual services
- Accurately obtaining and entering customer information
- Scheduling jobs into our booking system
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus structure
- Full time or Part time for the right candidate
Please include cover letter with your resume for consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.