We are so lucky to live in a small town packed full of so many fun things to do!
One of my favourite things to do is eat.. so I asked some of our lovely teachers about their favourite place to grab a bite in Byron Bay!
‘TOP 3 BYRON BAY RESTAURANTS’
(In no particular order)
- No Bones –A completely plant based menu, delicious food – especially the vegan calamari and vegan duck pancakes.
- Worung Bagus – Amazing breakfast and lunch menu, great vegan options
- Luscious Foods – Worth the journey to the industrial estate, beautiful Mediterranean food
- Loft – Great food, but even better cocktails
- Light Years – Vietnamese restaurant with great vibes and tasty food
- The Italian – Classy modern Italian cuisine
- Jonsons Italian Bar & Cucina – $15 Pasta Tuesday’s!!!
- Pizza Paradiso – Best pizza in Suffolk park, again this one is worth checking out the Tuesday specials.
- Orient Express – Delicious Asian cuisine, great BYO.
- Manna Haven – Great lunch options, completely plant based with a wide range of salads, meals and desserts
- Thai Lucy – Great cheap and cheerful Thai BYO
- Worung Bagus – The best breakfast and lunch in Byron
- The Rock & Roll Coffee Company – Do not miss for breakfast or lunch if you are exploring Mullumbimby
- La Casita – Funky new Mexican restaurant in Brunswick heads
- Bang Bang – Delicious Asian fusion, great for sharing dishes
And my top 3 …(Alisha)
- Supernatural – Very cool dining experience, delicious share plates, all finger food and no cutlery
- Bang Bang – Amazing Asian fusion cuisine – everything on the menu is delicious!
- Light Years – Yummy Vietnamese food with incredible cocktails and a great atmosphere
Now who is hungry? 🙂
If you are wanting to enjoy some of these divine restaurants but are restricted to a student budget.. Check out this awesome website where you can receive 50% off your entire meals for groups of between 2-4 people.. https://www.firsttable.com.au/
The way it works is you pay $10 to book the first table of the dinner service, normally at 5pm, 5.30pm or 6pm and get to enjoy the meal half price. The restaurants do this to attract more customers by appearing busy. Its a win – win!!
Happy eating 🙂
English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.