If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 2-3pm in room 8 then email to: email@example.com and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Food & Beverage Attendant – Conferencing & Events
Elements of Byron
Since opening in 2016, we have experienced high demand as a conference, event and wedding venue and are now established as the preferred event destination in Byron Bay.
We are looking for energetic and experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to work predominantly on our conference and events. You need to be able to confidently converse with our clients and guests to provide smooth, efficient and positive service. This position requires manual lifting.
- Set conference spaces promptly and accurately to the specifications outlined on the function sheets
- Handle all conference equipment with care to minimise possible breakages and personal injury
- Keep the Conference & Events Operations Manager up to date on all critical issues
- Previous hotel banquet or restaurant experience essential
- Current NSW RSA and drivers licence
- High standard of grooming and presentation
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including late evenings and weekends
Guest Services – Byron Bay Beach Hotel Resort
Sitting directly overlooking Byron Bay’s Main Beach is the Beach Hotel Resort, a 25 room boutique hotel, part of the iconic Beach Hotel.
Offering a casual position with the opportunity to expand to a full-time position, with the possibility for growth in role for the right candidate.
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster on weekends, public and school holidays. Shifts between 2-5 days per week – 07.00 – 14.30 & 14.30 22.00.
- Previous Front Office experience or qualifications within the hospitality, travel or tourism industries required.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Handling reservations via telephone, email, GDS and via 3rd party websites.
- Communicate to both internal and external guests in a polite, courteous and constructive manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and balance customer service and time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer skills/knowledge.
- Assist guests arriving and departing the hotel though the check-in and departure process.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the Hotel.
- Imparting your knowledge and recommendations about the hotel, its facilities and the local area including restaurants and attractions to guests.
- Make recommendations, upsell hotel features and related services.
- Handle guest requests, inquiries and complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in a similar offering is a must;
- You will have exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills offering genuine service
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- Detailed awareness of local area is an asset;
- Aligned personal and company values
Casual Waiter/Waitress in Byron Bay
Jora Local Byron Bay NSW
A restaurant in Byron Bay is seeking a casual Waiter/Waitress (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available both days at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have the right to work in Australia
Farm/Gardening labourer Byron hinterland
We’re seeking cleaning contractors
Farm Work near Byron Bay – 2nd year Visa ok
Massage Therapist Wanted
Travel around Australia – Sales Reps wanted!!
Cleaning work available NOW in Byron Bay/Ballina
English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.