This week, we learn more about Serena, our wonderful Elementary teacher 🙂
1. HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK?
I speak 3 languages fluently: Italian, English and Spanish. I also speak a bit of German and French.
2. I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE…?
A Vegetarian Chef! Maybe one day!
3. BYRON BAY’S BEST KEPT SECRET IS…
Not exactly a secret but Pizza Night on Tuesdays is where locals go.
4. I’LL BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW…
that I’ve got a septum piercing.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO?
Cooking, going to gigs and walking on the beach.
6. HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Oh yeah. I’ve lived in Italy, England and Spain before moving to Australia.
7. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
Seoul, Korea (I love Korean culture and food).
8. WHY DID YOU BECOME A TEACHER?
I’ve always had a passion for languages and I also enjoy helping people learn.
9. WHAT IS YOUR ENGLISH LEARNING TIP?
Listen to music in English and translate your favourite lyrics. Music is a great teacher!
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.