In today’s activity, we made marshmallow balls. These similar to rum balls but without the alcohol. The students enjoyed handling the sticky texture but we think they enjoyed eating them the most!
– 1 packet of plain Arnott biscuits
– 1 tin of condensed milk
– 25g of cocoa
– 1 packet of marshmallows
– 1 packet of desiccated coconut
- Crush the biscuits until they are fine.
- Add cocoa, crushed biscuits and condensed milk into a bowl. Mix well.
- Scoop a spoon full of mixture into your hand and flatten it. After place a marshmallow on top and roll the mixture around the marshmallow and into a ball.
- Finally, cover the ball in coconut and put on a plate. Put in fridge for 30mins or place in freezer.
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.