Have you fallen in love with Byron Bay? Many of our students do and want to find a way to stay here for longer, while still progressing their careers.
Now, Lexis is delighted to offer the perfect solution. You can study the BSB30115 Certificate III In Business at Lexis English School in Ruskin Street for only $3000*.
Come along to our information session at 2pm on Wednesday 14 September. Refreshments (i.e. pizza) will be provided.
- Find out how the BSB30115 Certificate III In Business:
- is suitable for both native and non-native speakers
- is CRICOS registered, which means that student visa applicants are welcomed
- is designed for trainees who are interested in gaining employment at a mid-level administrative or customer service role
- is classroom based for three afternoons per week over 30 weeks with every fifth week being “consolidation of learning,”where the students can choose to study from home
- is taught wholly in English, providing the opportunity for ex-Lexis students to continue to develop their knowledge and application of the language
We still have spaces available for the following 2016 start dates for students who can demonstrate either completion of Intermediate level or an IELTS 5.5 (minimum of 5 in writing):
- 19 September
- 24 October
- 28 November
*Plus a Materials and Resources Fee of $210
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE and English plus Surfing in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.