“TAFE Queensland provides ‘world class’ quality education and training that links with industry and employment outcomes.”
130 years and over 230,000 students
TAFE Queensland is the government-owned and operated provider of world-class Technical and Further Education (TAFE) in Queensland. In some countries TAFE is also known as a Polytechnic, Technical College or Community College.
TAFE Queensland offers international students:
- practical, industry-relevant training
- a network of 6 regions with multiple locations across Queensland
- a wide range of nationally accredited and internationally recognised courses
- leading-edge technology and excellent facilities
- strong links and pathways to university
- a friendly, safe and culturally sensitive environment
- underpinning government legislation including the ESOS Act2000 and National Code of Practice 2007.
TAFE Queensland has provided quality training for over 130 years and now enrols over 230,000 students each year, including up to 10,000 international students.