Weather It looks like it’s going to be a warm and mostly sunny weekend with only a few scattered showers. Temperatures will be around 18 degrees during the day and 11 degrees at night.
Going for a Movie?
Palace Byron Bay | Cinemas | Palace Cinemas | Share our passion.
- THU-SAT/MON-WED 11.15am, 9.00pm
- SUN 9.00pm
- LAST CAB TO DARWIN(M)
- THU-SAT/MON-WED 9.10am, 12.50pm, 6.00pm
- SUN 9.30am, 12.50pm, 6.00pm
- MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. (M) (no free tickets)
- DAILY 2.10pm, 4.30pm, 6.50pm
- MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION(M)
- DAILY 10.15am, 3.20pm, 8.30pm
- MR HOLMES(M)
- DAILY 9.10am, 1.50pm
- THU-SAT/MON-WED 11.40am, 4.00pm, 6.30pm, 9.10pm
- SUN 11.20am, 4.00pm, 6.30pm, 9.10pm
- UNITY (M) (no free tickets)
- SUN 12.00pM
Friday 14th August:
The Northern – DEMON PARADE, LA MONTE, DJ TAYA MILLS
The Rails – (7pm) VANESSA BAKER & THE ELECTRIC ECLECTIC
The Beach Hotel – 5PM LUKE & SEBASTION 9.00PM KID RADIO Woody’s – (8pm) DJ NEARY
Saturday 15th August:
The Northern – MOSES GUNN COLLECTIVE, THE DOMINIQUES, ANTIMATA, DJ SAMMOND
The Rails – (7pm) PERRY KEYES & BAND
The Beach Hotel – 9PM RHYTHM & CUTLOOSE Woody’s – (8pm) DJ MITCHYMITCH
Sunday 16th August:
The Northern – TRAILS OF DEAD, THE RED PAINTINGS
The Rails – (6.30pm) SECRET IDENTITY
The Beach Hotel – (4.30pm) LATE FOR WOODSTOCK 9.00PM SAMMY OWENS & RHYS BYNON
MURWILLUMBAH 7AM – 3AM
MULLUMBIMBY MARKETS 7AM – 3AM
That’s some of the awesome things to do this weekend so go out and have fun and enjoy!