We have some really great activities lined up for Lexis Byron Bay students in July. Some highlights include:
- Yoga with Stefanie or Skateboarding with Flavio on alternate Mondays
- The Film Studies Option Movie shown in Room 6 every Thursday – with popcorn
- The extremely popular Aussie wine tasting on Friday 10 July
- Our student night with free drinks, cheap drinks and BBQ at Aquarius on Friday 17 July
- And, a very special extra activity on Wednesday 22 July – The Sky at Night with Phil from Starrynight Planetarium. He’ll be at the school at 5.30 with his telescope and some fascinating facts about the Australian night sky.
All of this on top of the regular and always popular Coffee Lounge, Job Club, Workshops, Cooking, BBQ, Trivia Quiz, Ping-Pong, Poker, Football and Volleyball.