Today Sammy’s English and Cooking class made sushi.
The Japanese students took the lead again, showing the others just how easy sushi is to make. All you need are the ingredients and a sushi rolling mat (which can be bought for a couple of dollars.) The recipe is below for those of you that want to try this at home.
I kilo sushi rice
2 packets of nori sheets
Sushi no co
1 salmon fillet
1 large can of tuna
- Cook rice and mix with sushi no co
- Cut salmon into thin slices
- Cook eggs as a omelette and cut into thin slices
- Slice cucumber
- Mix tuna and mayonnaise together
- Put nori sheet onto roller and put rice and your choice of other ingredients on top.
- Roll into tubes and slice
- Serve with soy sauce and wasabi in small dipping bowls.