Last Friday one of our teachers Marie ran a tongue twister competition! A few brave students made it up to the stage to participate in the competition. They had a choice of 6 different tongue twisters to recite. The participants won some Peanut Butter Tim Tams!
- Red lorry, yellow lorry (x5)
- She sells seashells by the seashore
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood
As a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?