This week we have 10 new starters:
- Lan and Zoey from Taiwan, are here to study English and work.
- Satoru from Japan is excited about all the warm weather here in Australia.
- Isaac from Spain is here to improve his English to help his job in Sports Management.
- Samy and Jose from Switzerland have just finished their Business Administration degrees and want to improve their English to increase job opportunities
- Sandro also from Switzerland, is joining our Surf-in-Action programme and is a Psychology student back home
- Mike is from Korea and is going to be with us for 40 weeks and also studied Business.
- Sarah is here from Switzerland and excited to be in nice weather with beautiful views.
- We also welcome Issac and Tiffany into our CAE class and Anna (not pictured) into IELTS.