Looking for work? Well, here’s some good news. There are lots of vacancies to choose from in this week’s Echo. The best are listed below.
Firstly, there are three different cleaning positions available this week:
- MOTEL CLEANER – Byron Bay Bayside Central Studio Apartments. Please apply in person at 14 Middleton St with your resume.
- EXPERIENCED CLEANERS – Byron area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLEANER WITH ATTENTION TO DETAIL – 5–star resort near Bangalow. Refs and ABN required. Phone 6687 2527
Secondly, two Barista roles:
- SMILING HAPPY BARISTA for coffee shop in Mullum. Call 0431 428 108
- CASUAL BARISTA for The Pass Café – must hold RSA and be available for weekday, weekend and evening work. Email resume to email@example.com
Thirdly, a couple of catering opportunities:
- JUNIORS REQUIRED for busy Brunswick Heads takeaway shop. Afternoons, nights and weekends. Call or text 0449 867 885
- EXPERIENCED WAIT STAFF for Kinoko Japanese Restaurant. Deliver resume in person to 23 Jonson St or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
And, finally, here are the top picks from the rest:
- EXPERIENCED CASUAL SALESPERSON for Tommy Bahama men’s and women’s clothing and accessories. 2-4 days per week. Must have 2 years’ experience in a similar role and be flexible in regard to working weekends. Email or call Tom Cross email@example.com or 0419 399 339
- LIVE IN MOTEL MANAGERS OR ASSISTANT MANAGERS . Apply in person to Byron Bayside Central Studio Apartments at 14 Middleton St.
- EXPERIENCED LOCAL HOUSEKEEPER to provide for the cleaning, laundry and food preparation needs of a busy family. Directly relevant experience is a must. Email Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org