Do you need money to go out on a whale-watching adventure this weekend?
Below are the jobs advertised in this week’s Echo…
- Work at Splendour in the Grass festival (http://splendourinthegrass.com/ 24-27 July) as bar or cashier staff. Send application with current NSW RSA and previous experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A local designer is seeking a sewing machinist. Industrial experience preferred. Call or email Fran: 0414 496713 email@example.com
- A reliable, qualified and experienced pastry chef/baker is required for the 1pm-9pm shift at Byron Gourmet Pies. Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A massage practitioner is wanted to manage a massage clinic in Mullumbimby for 6 weeks from July 21. Phone: 0423 293995.
- Global Therapeutics are looking for a full-time Warehouse/store person for their Byron Bay office. Visit www.fusionhealth.com.au and click on Career for more info and to apply.
- Miss Margarita, that wonderful Mexican Cantina, have a couple of kitchen positions: a full time Sous Chef with full training provided and a Line Cook/Apprentice Chef (flexible hours; must have at least 6 months experience). Email resume to email@example.com or call 0499 282701.