1. DJ Ruby Rose + 4 support acts plays the Byron Bay Brewery on Friday 27 September … only $25 at the door!
2. Dan Hannaford plays The Rails on Sunday …
3. Ms Renee Simone plays the Byron Bay Community Centre on Sunday …
4. Stains of Modernity – an exhibition bringing the underground to the fore, through paint on walls and sculptural forms. At Sauce Studio Murwillumbah from this Saturday 28 September until November 30. http://www.saucestudio.com.au
5. AFL Grandfinal … get to one of the local pubs, The Beachy, GreatNorthern etc … to watch the Fremantle Dockers V the Hawthorn Hawks battle for the AFL Grandfinal. Go the DOCKERS!!!
6. The Cat Empire plays Coolangatta Hotel on Saturday 28 September …
7. Markets … a variety of local markets are on!
8. WHALE WATCHING TRIP … why not book a whale watching boat trip with the team from Maya Backpackersworldtravel this weekend … get out and see these amazing mamals up close in their natural environament before they return to Antarctica!
Tuesday 24 September: No Surfing today so get to the Palace Cinema for Cheap Tuesday – only $10 per movie …
My pick is ‘Blue Jasmine’ the new Woody Allen movie starring the amazing Aussie Cate Blanchett!
2D ONE DIRECTION-THIS IS US (PG)
2D PLANES (G)
2D TURBO (G) 96m’
3D ONE DIRECTION-THIS IS US (PG) 92m’
3D PLANES (G)
3D SMURFS 2 (G)
BLUE JASMINE (M) 98m’
3.15pm, 7.10pm, 9.15pm
FRANCES HA (MA15+) 86′
THE BEST OFFER (M) 131′
THE ROCKET (M) 100′
Wednesday 25 September: Claudia’s Vocabulary Workshop … 2-3pm! Don’t miss out – sign up NOW!
Thursday 26 September: Snorkelling to Julian Rocks – $55 … sign up at front office, book and pay with BWT!
Thursday 26 September: Learn to Surf with Style Surfing Byron Bay … only $45 and best coaches in town!
Friday 27 September: Lexis OLYMPICS IV!!! The gamees of the Lexis Olympiad are infamous … get your teams sorted for fun and hilarity with prizesfor the Lexis backyard Olympics IV!!!
Awesome prizes to be won with Emmanuel from Maya Backpackersworldtravel giving away another epic prize!!!
Last Olympics Leexis stduents won Tim Tams, A day trip to Nimbin and a Go Sea Kayaking trip!
1. Delivery drivers required to deliver local phone books. Own vehicle required. Phone: 0419 899 4956
2. Barista for Cafe in Bangalow. Phone Karl or Katrina: 6687 1010
3. Graphic Designer for part time contract 10-20 hours per week. Must be highly proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator. $25 per hour. Emai lcover letter and resume to: email@example.com
4. Boutiquer Hotel in Byron Bay requires casual housekeepers. Previous cleaning experience is essential. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Night Packer required in Suffolk Park 10-15 hours per week. Experience preferrred. Email: email@example.com
Goodluck Lexis – ites!
Carmen, Franciso, Elen and Kenta … WELCOME!
Carmen, Francisco, Kenta, Elena, Albert and we look forward to greeting Dominique later in the week.
Enjoy your first day at school and making new friends …
Handmade chocolate making fun with Jen on Wednesday 18 September … it seems like more chocolate got eaten before any handmade goods were produced!
Join Michelle and Jen today for HEALTHY TREATS … Raw food workshop – we are making Byron BLISS BALLS! Yum! 2pm Student Lounge today …
1. Junior Dishwasher: Gringos @ Brunswick Heads. Phone: 6680 1415
2. Talented Bar, Wait Staff and Chefs required for Elenix Restaurant in Lennox Head. Apply in person with your resume: 90-92 Ballina Street, Lennox Head
3. Experienced Barista / Supervisor for Bangalow cafe. Phone: 6687 1010: Karl or Katrina.
4. Wait Staff for busy Chinese Restaurant in Bangalow. Must be able to work weekends. Phone: 6687 2382
5. Cook / Barista required for BIG MAMA in Mullumbimby. Please come in with your resume…
6. Experienced Cleaners required! Phone: 0413 190 266 .
7. Barista / Sandwich hand for Village Bakehouse @ Sunrise (next to IGA). Bring your resume in person.
8. Live – in – Au – Pair for 8 month old baby girl in Suffolk Park. Experience and references required. Immediate start. Call: 0406 746 569
Training … Byron Bay Barista School will teach you all aspects of coffee making and enable you to work your way around the world ! Phone: 0402 242 481
Goodluck everyone …