Monday September 2 – Sunday September 8 …
Monday – get to G.I.L!
Tuesday – Lexis Work’shop! get help witth reume writing and applying for jobs … 2pm – 3pm …
Wednesday – Grammar Workshop: 2-3pm or Go Sea Kayaking – Book with Maya …
Thursday – Learn to surf with Style Surfing. Pickup 2pm – $45 each. Sign up in the front office.
Friday – FREE Pizza Friday is back … 12.15pm Student Lounge!
Weekend options …
Moreton Island Escape – talk to the Backpackers World Travel Team!
Skydive over Byron Bay!
Go horseriding on beautiful Lennox Head Beach …
Enjoy the thrill of a whale watching cruise!
1. Chef required (Brekfast and Dinner) for The Eatery. Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Artist’s Model for Sculpture workshop at Broken Head on Tuesday mornings for 6 weeks. Phone: 0418 731 229
3. Telesales – must have previous experience – Call Angela to arrange an interview between 9am-1pm. 6639 5020
4. Cat Carer needed for a friendly female feline for 1 month in your home. Food and pay offered. Phone: 0438 828 397
5. Byron Bay fashion label seeks a creative, motivated sales person. Experience in store and online needed. Casual position. Email resume to: email@example.com
6. Web and General computer assistance – Byron Business. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Sunday Market Food Vanb seeks a good, reliable worker to cook, clean & take orders. Females preferred and experience needed. Phone: 6687 6678 or 0429 670 665
8. FRESH Cafe seeks experienced Baristas. Must be able to work nights and weekends. Apply in person to FRESH Cafe: 7 Jonson Street, Byron Bay.
9. Miss Margarita seeks a variety of staff for the upcoming Summer season … Waitperson, Line Cooks, Kitchen Hands … competitive rates, contract both full and part time available. Email resumes to: email@example.com
Skateboarding with Flavio …
TAP and General English students had an awesome afternoon on Wednesday 21 August with Super Skate Coach – Flavio …
we cant wait for the next session – Wednesday 28 August!
1. Italian @ the Pacific seeks Cocktail / Bar person. Please call: 0406 647 236
2. Experienced Barista / Waitperson needed for award winning cafe in Bangalow. Phone Karl or Katrina: 6687 1010
3. Casual Cleaners for cabins and bathrooms in busy holiday park. Must be able to work weekends. Approximately 10-15 hours per week. Experience required. Phone: 0412 876 140
4. Cleaner wanted for a B&B in Byron Bay. Immediate start! ABN required. Must be able to work weekends and public holidays. Phone: 6680 9134
5. Au Pair – Live In – wanted for home in Suffolk Park. 30 hours per week, baby sitting, household work. 2 boys aged 2 & 5. Own room, free rent & healthy food + $150 pw.
Phone: 0415 121 250 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Casual Breakfast Cook and Housekeepers required @ The Summerhouse. Own transport required. Email resume to: email@example.com
Yuko and Shin enjoyed their afternoon at Circus Arts, Byron Bay yesterday under the guidance of Super Coach Wayne!
75 Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia 4557
Phone 07 5444 3399 FREE call 1800 020 120
We have approached Mooloolaba back packers and they have advised the season is starting to get really busy. Currently they have 4 people on their waiting list for work but will have a lot of Job in the near future.
The Back packers contract to several farms within the area and can assist with transport to and from the farms. Please see the link below:-
It is a requirement that you are living at the hostel for you to start your work placement and currently there are past students who are living and have work now.
Bookings can be made on the website or by phone, to ensure your placement do not wait to call, call now.
The average hourly rate is between:- $19.00 – $20.00 per hour, with a minimum Australian wage of $16.37 per/hour.
To ensure you are paid on time, please ensure you have your tax file number, copy of your passport and a copy of your visa to give to the farmers.
You pay will be paid by the hours you work or by contract (paid for how much fruit you pick). This decision is made by the farmers. Please ensure you earn no less than the minimum wage.
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me any time on
Wishing you all the very best : )