1. Hospitality All-Rounder for Raes@Wategos … must be experienced in fine dining, wine, cocktails & coffee making …
2. Casual Hotel Receptionist for Raes@Wategos … experience required:
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Casual Bar and Gaming staff required for Ocean Shores Country Club: must have current RSA and RCG and have previous experience. Night and weekend shifts available. Email cover letter and application to: email@example.com
4. Remedial Massage Therapist required in Bangalow. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Barista / Sandwich hand for Village Bakehouse (next to IGA). Drop in person and introduce yourself …
6. Experienced Chef for busy Byron Bay cafe …must be hardworking, reliable & able to manage busy service for breakfast and lunch. Phone: 6685 6754
Lexis students and staff ROCKING out for PJ’s Dress up (or should that be down?) Day !!!
We also have to say goodbye and goodluck to two amazing people – Jonathon (our CRAZY Swiss Doctor) and Manuela (our delightful and super gorgeous Italian friend) … we will miss you both so very much; you both brought amazing love and light to Lexis English Byron bay everyday that you turned up to class … the world is out there awaiting you both and we sincerely hope all of your life dreams and adventures become a beautiful reality …
Byron Bay Triathlon: Saturday 11 May and Sunday 12 May … 1.5kmswim, 40km bike ride and 10km run – OLYMPIC DISTANCE – cheer on all of the competitors (both professional and amateur) as they swim, fly or run by …
There is also a Run for Mum’s on Sunday as part of the Byron Tri: http://www.byronbaytri.com.au/run-for-mum-walk
Mother’s Day madness on Sunday … Lisa Hunt plays The Beachy from 4.30pm, Dan Hannaford plays the Northern and Minnie Marks plays the Rails …
Also on is the ‘AUDI’ Festival of German Films at The Palace Cinemas …
Don’t forget MOTHER’S DAY on Sunday … phone, skype, email your mom’s – wherever they are in the world – to tell them you LOVE them!
Happy Birthday (for Sunday 12 May 2013 – Mother’s Day) to our amazing colleague Jenny! We hope you have a fabulous long weekend away in Sydney with your family and friends … Love from all of the staff and students @ Lexis English Byron Bay!
Jobs in the Byron shire this week:
1. Fruit Pickers wanted – casual award rates: Phone: 6687 1351 or 0435 511 728
2. Retail – ‘C-Skins’ require motivated staff – apply in store: 12 / 10 Lawson Street, Byron Bay
3. Fitness staff required at ‘Heart & Soul’ – All positiosn available. Please contact: email@example.com
4. Wicked Weasel – new recruits wanted for daytime & early evening positions in manufacturing department. Apply in writing to:
156 Jonson Street
Byron Bay 2481
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Slice Pizzeria seeks new staff, must be friendly and have good English, relaible and not afraid of cleaning. Please hand resumes in person @ Slice Pizzeria.
6. Mature Barista required at ‘Twisted Sista’ cafe. Experience essential: 6685 6810
Go get em Lexis-ites!
Welcome to our newbies: Takahiro, Angelo, Gabriela, Lea, Luca, Roman, Roberta, Elisa, Yelin, Samuel and to our other two students who have not arrived at school as yet: Kwang Seob Kim and Michal Solc! Enjoy your first day at LEXIS English Byron Bay!