Well now you can…check out our new Lexis Byron Bay student house!
Students can now become Lexis Byron Bay’s next door neighbours by booking their accommodation at our new student house.
Only a hop, skip, and a jump to school, so if you’re looking for accommodation within walking distance….our new student house is just that!
Lexis Byron Bay student house profile
Our favourite Swiss Doctor – Jonathon celebrating in the Northern Territory!
Mullum to Bruns Paddle …
Bob Dylan Birthday Bash – various artists doing ‘Dylan’ in celebartion of his 72nd Birthday – at the Byron Community Centre – Friday 24 May – $25.
Aquarius and Beyond – marks the 40 year anniversary of the 1973 Nimbin Aquarius Festival with a two day event in Nimbin this weekend – lots os music, performances and film.
Saturday 25 May @ The Great Northern – My Byron Bay Riot: Tsun, Bec & Ben, The Dark Hawks, The Rumours …
Ruskin Street student house is starting to take shape …
What an amazing job Jenny, Fabio and Raphaela did yesterday!
A few more days of hard work and the new Ruskin Street house will be awesome!
1. Barista – Bistro@Belongil requires experienced, fast paced Barista. Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0432 056 003
2. 1st / 2nd Year Apprentice & Cooks – Beach Hotel. Forward resume to: email@example.com
3. Aprrentice Chefs – St Elmo Byron Bay. Must be passionate about Spanish food and hardworking. Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Craig: 0410 321 604
4. Cleaner – Suffolk Park, 6 hours per week. Must have experience. Call: 0413 615 380
5. Casual Labourer with floor sanding experience – must ahve own car and ABN. Email: email@example.com
Goodluck Lexis – ites …
Welcome to Lexis English Byron Bay … Marek, Hidetaka, Stephan, Woojin and Carlos … we hope you have an enjoyable first day in freezing cold Byron Bay!
Byron Bay Lighthouse today with Yvonne, Andreas and Luigi … what a view!
Welcome to Byron Zoe, from Lexis Brisbane … we hope you enjoy working with us all at Lexis English Byron Bay over the next few weeks and we thank you in advance for your help!
Struggling with pronounciation or vocabulary?
Make sure you go to one of these workshops this afternoon with our awesome teachers …
2-3pm TODAY! FREE for all full time students!
1. Hospitality All-Rounder for Raes@Wategos … must be experienced in fine dining, wine, cocktails & coffee making …
2. Casual Hotel Receptionist for Raes@Wategos … experience required:
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Casual Bar and Gaming staff required for Ocean Shores Country Club: must have current RSA and RCG and have previous experience. Night and weekend shifts available. Email cover letter and application to: email@example.com
4. Remedial Massage Therapist required in Bangalow. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Barista / Sandwich hand for Village Bakehouse (next to IGA). Drop in person and introduce yourself …
6. Experienced Chef for busy Byron Bay cafe …must be hardworking, reliable & able to manage busy service for breakfast and lunch. Phone: 6685 6754
Lexis students and staff ROCKING out for PJ’s Dress up (or should that be down?) Day !!!
We also have to say goodbye and goodluck to two amazing people – Jonathon (our CRAZY Swiss Doctor) and Manuela (our delightful and super gorgeous Italian friend) … we will miss you both so very much; you both brought amazing love and light to Lexis English Byron bay everyday that you turned up to class … the world is out there awaiting you both and we sincerely hope all of your life dreams and adventures become a beautiful reality …
Janka and Vera rocking out in their matching onesies!
Fitness fanatics and Mother’s Day …
Byron Bay Triathlon: Saturday 11 May and Sunday 12 May … 1.5kmswim, 40km bike ride and 10km run – OLYMPIC DISTANCE – cheer on all of the competitors (both professional and amateur) as they swim, fly or run by …
There is also a Run for Mum’s on Sunday as part of the Byron Tri: http://www.byronbaytri.com.au/run-for-mum-walk
Mother’s Day madness on Sunday … Lisa Hunt plays The Beachy from 4.30pm, Dan Hannaford plays the Northern and Minnie Marks plays the Rails …
Also on is the ‘AUDI’ Festival of German Films at The Palace Cinemas …
Don’t forget MOTHER’S DAY on Sunday … phone, skype, email your mom’s – wherever they are in the world – to tell them you LOVE them!
Happy Birthday (for Sunday 12 May 2013 – Mother’s Day) to our amazing colleague Jenny! We hope you have a fabulous long weekend away in Sydney with your family and friends … Love from all of the staff and students @ Lexis English Byron Bay!
Happy Byron Bay Birthday to our lovely resident Swiss Doctor, Jonathon!
Jobs in the Byron shire this week:
1. Fruit Pickers wanted – casual award rates: Phone: 6687 1351 or 0435 511 728
2. Retail – ‘C-Skins’ require motivated staff – apply in store: 12 / 10 Lawson Street, Byron Bay
3. Fitness staff required at ‘Heart & Soul’ – All positiosn available. Please contact: email@example.com
4. Wicked Weasel – new recruits wanted for daytime & early evening positions in manufacturing department. Apply in writing to:
156 Jonson Street
Byron Bay 2481
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Slice Pizzeria seeks new staff, must be friendly and have good English, relaible and not afraid of cleaning. Please hand resumes in person @ Slice Pizzeria.
6. Mature Barista required at ‘Twisted Sista’ cafe. Experience essential: 6685 6810
Go get em Lexis-ites!
Welcome to our newbies: Takahiro, Angelo, Gabriela, Lea, Luca, Roman, Roberta, Elisa, Yelin, Samuel and to our other two students who have not arrived at school as yet: Kwang Seob Kim and Michal Solc! Enjoy your first day at LEXIS English Byron Bay!
Get down to the Student Lounge NOW – Chloe’s French crepes are smoking!!!
Happy Friday … who can guess where this is?
Maiko ‘rocking’ her freshly delivered skateboard which arrived today at Lexis English Byron Bay!
Come and sign up for Lexis ‘Workshop today with Paul … get help writing an Aussie Resume and tips on how to look for and get a job in Byron Bay!