1. Experienced staff required for bright new cafe in Byron. Email resume to: email@example.com
2. Beach Hotel requires 1st and 2nd Year Apprentice Cooks. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Google Ad Words – Casual copywriter required for promotion of an Indigenous Training Organisation. Email resume to: email@example.com or phone: 0418 187 789
4. Chef / Experienced Cook required for busy Byron restuarant. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Join THE HARVEST! Bakers, bar person, barista and wait staff required for Harvest at Newrybar. Email resume to: email@example.com
6. Pizza Gaga needs a Hands-on-Manager – 5 morning shifts per week.
Emial resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0414 249 017
7. Barista / Sandwich Hand for Village Bakehouse – next to IGA – drop in person!
8. Delivery driver for Wholesale Patisserie for early morning shifts. Email resume to: email@example.com
9. Chef / Catering … well presented professional for function work required. Email resume and interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go get em Lexis-ites!
Wednesday 24 April – TONIGHT – at the Beachy – The Rubens & Oh Mercy will rock the Beachy! Outstanding Triple J ‘J Award’ Unearthed Winners, The Rubens will blow you away with their old school , soulfoul, bluesy rock … very easy on the ears and the eyes! Only $25…
Thursday 25 April: ANZAC DAY Comemorations and later celebrations …
Various services and events: Find out what ANZAC Day means to Aussies and Kiwis of all generations tomorrow. Shout a ‘digger’ a beer or a rum and have a chat to find out their history.
Byron Bay Dawn Service: 5.30am: Marvel Street Memorial.
Byron Bay March: 10am from the Beach Hotel to the Marvel Street Memorial for 11am service. Two-Up at the Byron Bay Services Club from 2pm …
Friday 26 April: Diafrix and Dialectrix play The Northern – get your hip hop groove ON!
Saturday 27 April: The delightful Pete Murray brings his Byron Sessions Home! Pete will play songs from his Blue Sky Blue album and his latest project The Byron Sessions at the Northern.
Sunday 28 April: get out amongst it and recover at the beach …
Lots of potential opportunities for you girls and guys so get in there and have a go!
1. Capoeira Coach – Circus Arts Byron Bay seeks a Capoeira & Acrobatics coach – must have at least 5 years experience teaching Capoiera to children and adults.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
2. Experienced Chef for busy Byron cafe. Must be able to manage busy breakfast and lunch service. Ph: 6685 6754
3. 1st / 2nd Year Apprentice Chefs / Cooks for Beach Hotel. Must be able to work under pressure and be available 7 days / nights.
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Nursery Hand wanted for casual work 2 days per week. Experience essential. Email resume to: email@example.com
5. Commercial Cleaner required. Ph: 0438 809 809 – Shaun.
6. Spa Therapists for luxury lodge on Kangaroo Island … Southern Ocean Lodge seeks live in – full time Spa Therapist. http://www.southernoceanlodge.com.au/careers
7. Fashion model required for new Byron label. Email photo to:firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Bun Coffee has a Warehouse Position. Email resume to: email@example.com
Have a go at one of these positions Lexis-ites …
1. Au Pair Wanted for family in Suffolk Park: 30 hours per week: babysitting, household work with 2 boys aged 2 and 5. Own room, FREE rent and healthy food + $150 per week. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Qualified Baker and Retail Assistant: casual / part time for Byron Bakery: 0438 023 600
3. Waitperson for well established restaurant in Byron Bay CBD; 5pm starts, 20 hours per week. Contact Mark Ritchie: 0406 069 567
Welcome to the week everyone … Some ocean sporty and super fun activities this week:
Monday 15 April: YOGA has been cancelled as NOONE signed up! We need at least 6 students to run YOGA.
Get to the beach and have a surf, walk or swim as the water is beautiful.
Tuesday 16 April: – GO SEA KAYAKING: $69 each, depart 2pm: places left so come and sign up NOW!
Wednesday 17 April: – CAE / FCE Extension classes and Language Workshops from 2pm-3pm.
Thursday 18 April: – SURFING with Learn to Surf with Gaz from STYLE SURFING … only $45 each, leave school at 2pm. Still places available so come and sign up!
Friday 19 April: – 1970’s DRESS UP DAY … Come to school dressed in 1970’s style clothing; get on google & research what people back then wore each day! Prizes for the best outfit!
Have an awesome week and enjoy the beautiful sunshine!
What’s coming up in Byron over the next few weeks …
Anzac Day is coming up on Thursday 25 April and there will be lots of beautiful and moving services around the Byron and Tweed shires … or if you want to take an extra long weekend go and book a trip with the delightful Maya Bwt … maybe Cairns and the far north to escape the winter blues, book a bungy jump & get a second one FREE!
Sticky Fingers play The Northern, Friday 19 April and it is only $15!
The Rebeuns play The Beachy on Wednesday 24 April …
This Saturday April 6 – tune in or watch Triple J’s ONE NIGHT STAND LIVE from Dubbo!!! From 6pm on 96.1fm or ABC TV … Seth Sentry, Ball Park Music, Flume and The Reubens are going to rock the small regional NSW town of Dubbo!
Flora and friends are cooking delicious Korean delicacies for us tomorrow Lexis – ites so come and sign up and enjoy the beautiful cuisine of this amazing nation and it’s even more amazing and delightful people!
1. Waitperson: Kinoko Japanese, Jonson Street: deliver resume in person!
2. Babysitter: part time for a one and a half year old. Phone: 0423 946 484
3. Experienced Baristas for The Pass Cafe. Email resume: email@example.com
4. Experienced Massage Therapist required to rent room in Byron. Phone: 0468 618 288
Get out and enjoy some live music and the legendary Byron Bay markets.
Thursday 4 April: ‘Sonic Animation’ play the Great Northern: old school, fun, Aussie HipHop band … AWESOME LIVE!
Friday 5 April: ‘Ben Lee – Ayahuasca: Welcome to the Work’ 7.30pm: Byron Community Centre
Saturday 6 April: ‘Pigeon’ play Hotel Great Northern – 9pm onwards
Sunday 7 April: Byron Bay Markets: http://www.byronmarkets.com.au/
1. CHEFS wanted!!! ‘Your Gourmet Catering’: Chefs wanted for part time weekend work. Call: 0439 656 063
2. Two part time cleaners for weekend work in busy hotel. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Graphic Designer: consistent contract work, aprrox 10-20 hours per week. $25 ph. Email resume: email@example.com