1. Experienced staff required for bright new cafe in Byron. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Beach Hotel requires 1st and 2nd Year Apprentice Cooks. Email resume to: email@example.com
3. Google Ad Words – Casual copywriter required for promotion of an Indigenous Training Organisation. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0418 187 789
4. Chef / Experienced Cook required for busy Byron restuarant. Email resume to: email@example.com
5. Join THE HARVEST! Bakers, bar person, barista and wait staff required for Harvest at Newrybar. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Pizza Gaga needs a Hands-on-Manager – 5 morning shifts per week.
Emial resume to: email@example.com or phone: 0414 249 017
7. Barista / Sandwich Hand for Village Bakehouse – next to IGA – drop in person!
8. Delivery driver for Wholesale Patisserie for early morning shifts. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Chef / Catering … well presented professional for function work required. Email resume and interest to: email@example.com
Go get em Lexis-ites!
Wednesday 24 April – TONIGHT – at the Beachy – The Rubens & Oh Mercy will rock the Beachy! Outstanding Triple J ‘J Award’ Unearthed Winners, The Rubens will blow you away with their old school , soulfoul, bluesy rock … very easy on the ears and the eyes! Only $25…
Thursday 25 April: ANZAC DAY Comemorations and later celebrations …
Various services and events: Find out what ANZAC Day means to Aussies and Kiwis of all generations tomorrow. Shout a ‘digger’ a beer or a rum and have a chat to find out their history.
Byron Bay Dawn Service: 5.30am: Marvel Street Memorial.
Byron Bay March: 10am from the Beach Hotel to the Marvel Street Memorial for 11am service. Two-Up at the Byron Bay Services Club from 2pm …
Friday 26 April: Diafrix and Dialectrix play The Northern – get your hip hop groove ON!
Saturday 27 April: The delightful Pete Murray brings his Byron Sessions Home! Pete will play songs from his Blue Sky Blue album and his latest project The Byron Sessions at the Northern.
Sunday 28 April: get out amongst it and recover at the beach …
Lots of potential opportunities for you girls and guys so get in there and have a go!
1. Capoeira Coach – Circus Arts Byron Bay seeks a Capoeira & Acrobatics coach – must have at least 5 years experience teaching Capoiera to children and adults.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Experienced Chef for busy Byron cafe. Must be able to manage busy breakfast and lunch service. Ph: 6685 6754
3. 1st / 2nd Year Apprentice Chefs / Cooks for Beach Hotel. Must be able to work under pressure and be available 7 days / nights.
Forward resume to: email@example.com
4. Nursery Hand wanted for casual work 2 days per week. Experience essential. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Commercial Cleaner required. Ph: 0438 809 809 – Shaun.
6. Spa Therapists for luxury lodge on Kangaroo Island … Southern Ocean Lodge seeks live in – full time Spa Therapist. http://www.southernoceanlodge.com.au/careers
7. Fashion model required for new Byron label. Email photo to:email@example.com
8. Bun Coffee has a Warehouse Position. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org