Real Italian cuisine stems from the working class; the poor people needed to create food which was highly nutritious with cheap and simple ingredients …
Lesson no. 1 – ‘Dry Pasta’
‘Pasta Secca’(Dry pasta) dates all the way back to the 13th century when ‘Pasta Fresca’(fresh pasta) was a luxury that only the rich could afford. This was because making fresh pasta required eggs which were very expensive at the time. ‘Pasta Secca’ was therefore created with the intention of being stored and preserved for a long period. This pasta consisted of a mix of semolina and water which was dried on the terrace under the sun. That’s why pasta has always been so amazing!
So… the most important part… the cooking! It is very important for the palate (texture) and for the nutrition. As a matter of fact, cooking pasta can have a huge impact on a person’s digestion system. Not cooking the pasta enough or, in fact, overcooking it is actually very unhealthy. It makes it much more difficult for the body to digest. If you eat pasta regularly it could be an even bigger problem. And so that is why we are here today… to teach you how to cook pasta properly, the perfect Italian “AL DENTE” way.
Let’s start now! Enjoy and “BUON APPETITO”!
1. Sunday Market Food Van needs reliable worker to cook, clean & take orders. Phone: 02 6687 6678 or 0429 670 665
1. Sunday Market Food Van needs reliable worker: 6687 6678 or 0429 670 665
2. Byron FRESH needs kitchen staff, chefs and baristas. Present your resume in person to Byron FRESH: Jonson St and Bay Lane, Byron Bay.
3. La Table needs casual and experienced baristas: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Nursery casual work – Ewingsdale: email@example.com
5. Professional Cook for o-Sushi: email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Chefs wanted for Gourmet Catering; weekends: 0439 656 063
7. Health Food store part time retail assistant: email@example.com
1. Drivers Wanted: Taxi’s, Coaches and Hire Cars. Full Training Provided. Ph: 66855008 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Barista: Part-time, must have experience. No nights and No weekends. Send resume: email@example.com
3. Japanese Native Speaker: Market research recruiters and interviewers are required for Byron Bay call centre. Casual position. Send resume: Yukog@marketresearchasia.com.au
4. Treehouse On Belongil:Re-opening soon, experienced waitstaff required. Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Northern Hotel- Tom Curren and The Windy Hills
Beach Hotel- 5pm Scott Day V Duo. 9.30pm The Demon Parade W/guest
The Railway Hotel- Vanessa Baker & The Electric Ecclectic
Byron Theatre- 8pm Johnny Cash: I hear that train a comin’
Byron Brewery- 7pm Floating Bridges
Great Northern Hotel- Garrett Kato, Lionheart
Beach Hotel- DJ Discrow
The Railway Hotel- Jimmy Willing & The Real Gone Hick-ups
Byron Brewery- Wes Carr’s Buffalo Tales
Great Northern Hotel- Scott Davy
Beach Hotel- DJ Beatdusta, The Feremones, DJ Chris bradley
The Railway Hotel- Sugar Cane Collins
Byron Brewery- Lisa Hunt Band
1. Casual Experienced Barista: Email Resume – email@example.com 2. Massage Position: available for 6 weeks, starting February 8. Ph: Jo, 0423293995 3. Administration Assistant: MYOB and Excel skills. Approx 6 hours a week. In Byron. $22.60 p/hour PH: 0403022356
WORK EXPERIENCE POSITION AVAILABLE: Camera/sound recodist required for run and gun documentary on a surfing subject. Dates: Feb 27 – March 15. Exper an advantage, equip supplied Call Steve: 0498 394 080