Jobs in the Byron Shire this week:
1. New upmarket Pizza restaurant requires Pizza Chef, Sous Chef, Breakfast Chef, and Chef de Partie. Email: email@example.com
2. Senior and Junior Waitperson at Mullumbimby; coffee and cash handling essential. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Italian @ the Pacific need Experienced Floor staff, Experienced Cocktial Bar staff and Baristas. Must have RSA! Call: 0406 647 236
4. Cleaners wanted: Housework in Private Homes. Earn from $22-40 per hour. Own transport essential. Phone 02 9294 5539
5. Utopia Cafe in Bangalow requires Barista and floor staff. Must be experienced and available on weekends. Phone: 6687 2088 or email: email@example.com
Welcome to our newbies from Brazil, Spain, France, Taiwan, Italy and Korea, starting @ Lexis English Byron Bay today – welcome to school and the Byron Bay summer to: Marc, Nicolas, Ana Carolina, Marie, Chiang, Michele, Marco and Ryu … have a great day.
Jobs in the Byron Shire this week …
1. Myee Carlyle: Retail sales fashion, experience necessary: email resume to: myeecarlyle.com.au
2. Beloporto: Chef for busy takeaway. Drop resume in to Shop 12, Feros Arcade.
3. Bar and wait staff for new cocktail/tapas bar. Phone: 0432 065 222
4. Sales person for bedding/furniture store, Byron area. Phone: 0412 856 722
A fun and crazy afternoon was had by Lexis students who were all looking forward to the big race. Prizes for best hat and most creative headpiece were given. We had a couple of sweeps and those who drew Green Moon were stoked! Eventually we had to walk to the local Bowlo to watch the race on the big screen, and encountered a wonderful party atmosphere …