This is because every individual working in a venue that serves alcohol must be completely aware of their legal responsibilities as suppliers and servers of liquor.
The RSA Certificate course includes information about:
- The effects of alcohol on the human body and on society
- Prevention of intoxication
- Dealing with drunk customers and dangerous situations
- Refusal of alcohol service to minors
- Importance and benefits of an RSA Certificate
So if you want to get a part-time job while you study, it’s a great idea to complete your RSA course before you start looking for work. It only takes one day and it’s easy!
See Michelle and Sarah in the office at Lexis Byron Bay for information about upcoming courses in the local area.