Just the usual surf styling action at Lexis Byron Bay!
The students of Lexis Byron Bay love to enjoy an afternoon beverage at the Byron Bay Brewery.
Girls Only night at Kiva Spa. Thanks to all the girls for an awesome night – drinks at the historic Mullumbimby Hotel followed by an evening of spa and sauna goodness and delicious dinner. Hooray!
Check out the pics from our Friday afternoon football match! Mixing it up international style with the Brazilians, the Spanish and the Swiss putting aside their traditional rivalries to share tricks and kicks and fun in the sun.
Get in quick for:
1. Italian at the Pacific: Experienced Bar Staff required. 0439 978 787 or 0406 647 236.
2. Kinoko Japanese: Experienced waitperson required: Drop in CV to 23 Jonson St, Byron Bay.
3. Kitchen hand/cleaner @ Asia Joes email@example.com.
4. Byron at Byron: Casual staff required (up to 25 hours per week): Reception, Night Audit and Chefs. Visit www.thebyronatbyron.com.au for more info and apply with cover letter and CV.
Last week the students at Lexis Byron Bay were entertained and educated at a fantasrtic performance by Australian Indigenous artist, Dhinawan. We learnt about Indigenous Australian culture and history. Dhinawan showed us how to play the didjeridoo, told stories and taught us a thing or two about dancing! It was a wonderful experience for all our students and we hope to do it again soon.
1. VEGETABLE GARDENER for Figtree Restaurant Ph: 6684 7273
2. WAITPERSON for casual function work Ph: 0402908992
3. CLEANERS AND BARMAN for Rae’s Wategos. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. FRONT OF HOUSE @ TOP SHOP – please drop resume at the shop.
And check the Echo for more opportunities. Good luck! 🙂
Now that the sunshine is back, Lexis students have been getting out in the surf almost every afternoon! Happy days!
There are a few jobs coming up for the Easter long weekend. Students and backpackers encouraged to apply…
1. Baristas for the Easter weekend. Phone 0414658088
2. Festival Work over Easter. Email email@example.com
3. Vegetable Gardener. Phone 6684 7273
4. Face to Face Fundraising. Phone 6684 4360
5. Telemarketing (For Advanvced English Speakers!) Phone 6639 5027
Happy job hunting!! And don’t forget the Lexis Work Shop with Andrew on Thursdays between 2-3pm for assistance with tax file numbers, resumes and interview techniques.
Turquoise waters and excellent visibility made for an amazing snorkelling experience at Julian Rocks yesterday. We saw wobbegongs, endangered nurse sharks, giant manta rays, turtles and fish galore!! Thanks Davide for your awesome underwater photography skills!