- WOLFMOTHER at the great Northern! High energy Australian rock band returning home after sellout European tours. Check it out if you can get tix…
- RAPSKALLION at the Coorabell Hall – dance it up with the hippie crew to this “concoction of vaudevillian, cabaret, junkyard gypsy blues”
- Nothing stand out this Saturday, but DJ Rhythm at the Beachie could be fun, a bit of reggae at the Rails with Ragga Jump and of course there’s always Ladies Night at Cheeky Monkeys if you fancy a $5 steak (pun totally intended!)
- If you don’t know MANDY NOLAN yet, you should check out her comedy at the Services Club. She is a Byron legend – comedian, author, actress and know-it-all, you’re gonna love her.
- Thrillseekers, head to Woody’s Surf Shack for a chance to win a FREE SKYDIVE!
Have fun in the Bay this festive season!