Ruskin Street student house is starting to take shape …
What an amazing job Jenny, Fabio and Raphaela did yesterday!
A few more days of hard work and the new Ruskin Street house will be awesome!
1. Barista – Bistro@Belongil requires experienced, fast paced Barista. Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0432 056 003
2. 1st / 2nd Year Apprentice & Cooks – Beach Hotel. Forward resume to: email@example.com
3. Aprrentice Chefs – St Elmo Byron Bay. Must be passionate about Spanish food and hardworking. Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Craig: 0410 321 604
4. Cleaner – Suffolk Park, 6 hours per week. Must have experience. Call: 0413 615 380
5. Casual Labourer with floor sanding experience – must ahve own car and ABN. Email: email@example.com
Goodluck Lexis – ites …
Welcome to Lexis English Byron Bay … Marek, Hidetaka, Stephan, Woojin and Carlos … we hope you have an enjoyable first day in freezing cold Byron Bay!